Indian Navy has released the online form for Cadet Entry which has 35 posts. Today, in this write up, complete information about Indian Navy Cadet Entrye Exam vacancy, qualification, syllabus, salary, result as well as how to apply online has been given. Please read our post till the end.
|Post Name||Cadet Entry|
|No. of Vacancy(Post)||35|
|Job category||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
|Qualification||Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).|
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank.
|Age Limit||born between 02-01-2002 & 01-01-2005|
|Document To Apply||ID Proof, Certificate Details , Address Details|
How To Apply
Step By Step Proces
Step 1- Go to the official website by given link. (Click Here to apply)
Step 2- Fill-up all the details carefully.
Step 3- After Submit the form make the payment. (No need to pay if you are SE/ST)
|Online Apply Starting Date||01-10-2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10-10-2021|
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Online Form
- Odisha Panchayat Level Job Angul
- UPSC NDA Female Recruitment Exam Online Form
- BPSC 67th Pre Exam Online Form
- OSSC ARI,Amin,Forest Guard Post Online Form
- SSC Selection Post IX (Phase 9) Various Post Online Form
- BSSC Mines Online Form 2021 Recurement
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment
- UPSC Engineering Service Pre Exam Online Form
- Indian Oil IOCL Non Executive Online Form